All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
About this product
- DescriptionSince the age of seven, author Joy Brisbane has kwn that she walks with spirit. Her abilities as a psychic medium--one who is connected to the realm of spirits--continued to develop through her school years, nursing training, and education in counselling. In Walking with Spirit, Brisbane shares her experiences as a medium, explaining how she helps lead others out of their dark night into a new day. Brisbane discusses her journey as a psychic medium and shares insights and information about what it's like to walk with spirit. She discusses her work with a wide range of people--helping them to heal, find direction in life, discover their own beautiful selves, and awaken them to the help they have from the realm of spirit through their guides and loved ones who have died. The message communicated in Walking with Spirit seeks to touch the lives of others and help them to find joy and peace. It asks you to open your mind and heart to the possibility of healing yourself. When we step into our divine heritage of living a joyful life--when we find the courage and strength to be who we truly are--then we enter into the experience of discovering inner freedom. We find our divine essence.
- Author(s)Joy Brisbane
- Date of Publication27/11/2012
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.