All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionDoes the medical delivery system in your country fail to treat you as an individual? Is it limited to practicing rescue medicine - after the fact? Many of us are caught in a repeated pattern of illness and treatment. Learn how one woman escaped from a vicious cycle of medical expenses and uncured illness. By learning and practicing lessons from Ayurveda, you can discover a preventative medicine based on physical, mental and spiritual wellness. Rescue medicine will always be there when you need it. Success with wellness lies in needing conventional medicine less often. This is the story of a friendship and the journey that follows. Learning takes place when we trust eugh to be open to new ideas. Practicing Ayurveda gives us a whole new product in our personal wellness routine and awakens our common sense in full splendor.
- Author BiographySusan West is a writer living in New England with her husband. Her research and study of alternative medicine has lead her to the practice of Ayurveda. Her friendship with Vaidya Radhika Prassannatma is an interesting, stimulating and captivating experience. Vaidya Radhika Prassannatma lives in New Orleans, Louisiana with her husband and daughter. She received her B.A.M.S degree from The Muniyal Institute of Ayurvedic Medicine in South India and is currently a lecturer on the Ayurvedic Principles.
- Author(s)Radhika Priya Prassannatma,Susan West
- PublisherSusan West
- Date of Publication07/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSusan West
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byDr Kulreet Chaudhary
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.