All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA compilation from years of teachings on angels. It treats walking with angels as something we can make an aspect of our path, like meditation or healing. Topics include the qualities needed to see and make contact with the angels; the parallel life-streams of humanity and the angels; the chakras and the angels associated with them; feeling the angelic presence in nature; how to work with the angels for healing; the great angels of the sun and the planets; angelic guidance; ritual and ceremony; and the archangel Michael.
- Author BiographyWhite Eagle is the spirit guide of Grace Cooke. Anna Hayward, compiler and contributor, is well-fitted to introduce White Eagle's teaching on the subject having worked as minister, counsellor and teacher of meditation in The White Eagle Lodge, which Grace Cooke founded under White Eagle's guidance in 1936.
- Author(s)White Eagle
- PublisherWhite Eagle Publishing Trust
- Date of Publication01/11/1998
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLiss
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhite Eagle Publishing Trust
- Weight204 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byAnna Hayward
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.