All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionFor anyone interested in spiritual exercises, or for anyone who wants a deeper relationship with God, this guide is indispensable. It is a handbook that provides instruction in meditation, in chanting the name of God, and in dealing with mental and emotional distractions that tend to get in the way. It also describes the quality of empathy that awakens through doing spiritual exercises and explains the various realms of the Spirit that meditators may visit.
- Author BiographyJohn-Roger DSS is the founder of several educational institutions devoted to the study of spirituality and peace, leads trainings and seminars all over the world, has appeared on many national TV and radio programs, and is the author of What's It Like Being You? and When Are You Coming Home? He lives in Los Angeles. Paul Kaye is the minister and president of the Movement of Spiritual Inner Awareness.
- Author(s)John Roger,Paul Kaye
- PublisherMandeville Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMandeville Press
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.