Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionThe best way to explore Cheshire - a landscape steeped in mystery -- is on foot. This revised edition of a classic walking book contains fascinating. easy to follow walks exploring the unexpected past -- from quiet strolls to hill and country rambles, by river, wood and ancient lane. Discover Pete Marsh -- the bog man, a gypsy king's grave, lost Roman and medieval roads, a church in the marshes, a ghostly duck and a headless procession, a stone elephant, a hermit's cave, a haunted bridge, ancient copper mines, packhorse bridges, saltways and more.
- Author(s)Tony Bowerman
- PublisherNorthern Eye Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationTattenhall
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNorthern Eye Books
- Content Note35 b&w, 15 colour photographs
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.