All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionWall Street Research: Past, Present, and Future provides a timely account of the dramatic evolution of Wall Street research, examining its rise, fall, and reemergence. Despite regulatory, techlogical, and global forces that have transformed equity research in the last ten years, the industry has proven to be remarkably resilient and consistent. Boris Groysberg and Paul M. Healy get to the heart of Wall Street research-the analysts engaged in the process-and demonstrate how the analysts' roles have evolved, what drives their performance today, and how they stack up against their buy-side counterparts. The book unpacks key trends and describes how different firms have coped with shifting pressures. It concludes with an assessment of where equity research is headed in emerging markets, drawing conclusions about this often overlooked corner of Wall Street and the industry's future challenges.
- Author BiographyBoris Groysberg is Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School. He is author of the award-winning book Chasing Stars: The Myth of Talent and the Portability of Performance. Paul Healy is Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School. He is co-author of one of the leading financial analysis textbooks, Business Analysis and Valuation, 5th Edition.
- Author(s)Boris Groysberg,Paul M. Healy,Thomas Carlyle Smith
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.