Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionFor over 60 years a fervent debate has raged within political, judicial and religious circles on the issue of separation of church and state. The premise is rooted in one phrase used by Thomas Jefferson in his personal correspondence. To understand Jefferson's intent, one must understand his position on religion and personal freedom. Using Jefferson's own words, Wall of Separation investigates this timely and provocative topic.
- Author BiographyJames F. Gauss has a Ph.D. from Rutgers University and has held university level research, teaching, and extension positions. His dedication to thorough research and technical analysis serves him well in his writing efforts no matter what the topic. For this effort, an excerpt of an earlier work, We the People: Birth of a Nation, he spent years researching historical documents and correspondence and writings of Thomas Jefferson and his associates. Dr. Gauss has 40 years of writing and speaking experience, as well as numerous radio programs and television appearances and has written hundreds of articles for newspapers and magazines and published 15 books.
- Author(s)James F Gauss
- Date of Publication08/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.