All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionWallsend History Tour is a unique insight into the illustrious history of this part of the country. Complete with a map of the town's most table places, readers are invited to follow a timeline of events and watch the changing face of the town as Ken Hutchinson guides us through the local streets. There is something for everyone here, whether they have lived in the area for all of their lives, or whether they are just visiting this fabulous town. The book shows how photography has evolved to document an ever-changing society.
- Author BiographyKen Hutchinson has lived and worked at the coast for over twenty years. During his career as a Town Planner he has developed a great interest in local history, historic buildings and especially how an area changes over time. He is a tour guide for Newcastle City Guides, Tyne & Wear Museums, the National Trust and English Heritage. In his leisure time he has become an active member of Wallsend Local History Society.
- Author(s)Ken Hutchinson
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication14/05/2015
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleHistory Tour
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note120
- Width124 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.