All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fourth installment in The Archive Series showcases the scenic background and layout art that gives each piece of Disney animation a time and place. The Animation Research Library and curator John Lasseter, the Walt Disney Chief Creative Officer, have put together over 300 pieces of artwork from the company's masterpeices from Sw White and the Seven Dwarfs, to the upcoming Winnie the Pooh. Collectors and enthusiasts will be thrilled to add the fourth to the growing series of animation classics.
- Author(s)John Lasseter
- PublisherDisney Book Publishing Inc.
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDisney Editions
- Content Note300 illustrations
- Weight2396 g
- Width337 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.82Trending at AU $29.69
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $23.68Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.14
- AU $46.95Trending at AU $53.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.04
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.