All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionIn the sequel to the bestselling Walt Disney Imagineering: A Behind-the-Dreams Look at Making the Magic Real (Disney Editions, 2010), the Imagineers serve up ather dose of magic with an even closer look at who they are, what they do and how they do it. Contained within this deluxe tome are rough drawings, conceptual models and behind-the-scenes stories showcasing Disney's newest attractions and invations from the inside out. There's also an exclusive peek into the research and development lab to get a glimpse of future projects.
- Author(s)The Imagineers
- PublisherDisney Book Publishing Inc.
- Date of Publication03/07/2010
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDisney Editions
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1913 g
- Width260 mm
- Height335 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.