All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
About this product
- DescriptionWalt Disney World(r) with Disabilities is designed for people with health issues, disabilities and special needs. This book gives you the advance information you need to plan a safe, comfortable and fun trip. It's packed with amazing tips and insights from the authors' years of first-hand experience visiting Disney while dealing with disabilities and special needs. It also includes extensive input gathered from other Disney guests with a wide variety of conditions. Well researched, it has the most in-depth descriptions of any book of the physical feel and the emotional impact of attractions. It has details you won't see elsewhere about things that can impact people with disabilities at Disney, and it's filled with tips for participating with greater comfort. Learn how to get your needs met in the parks, resorts & restaurants, details on handling medication & medical equipment, dietary needs, transportation, wheelchair use in the parks & resorts, and much more. Visit the official website for more details at WWW.DIZ-ABLED.COM. You'll find in-depth information & alerts for various fears, anxieties and emotional challenges including claustrophobia, fear of the dark and discomfort with violence. There's warnings, tips and support information for people dealing with a variety of health issues including pain, back & neck problems, mobility issues, heart conditions, vertigo & dizziness, diabetes, dietary issues, hearing impairment, visual impairment, fears, phobias and mental health issues, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, TMJ, fibromyalgia, allergies & chemical sensitivities (including fragrances, pesticides & mold), high blood pressure, joint & muscle pain, motion sickness, epilepsy, weakness, oxygen use, overstimulation, hyperactivity, and much more! It's an outstanding guide that will help those with almost any physical or emotional condition. Disney World is a wonderful and unique destination with a culture and system all its own. There's so much to kw that can make or break a vacation. This book covers what those people with health challenges really need to kw in advance. For example, it's important to decide which attractions are okay with your specific condition, and which ones are t. Walt Disney World(r) with Disabilities will help you decide if an attraction is right for you or t. By researching in advance, you can avoid impacting or flaring your condition, and wasting valuable vacation time researching and deciding. Your trip can go far more smoothly. The book includes warnings & alerts you won't see elsewhere. For example, one popular attraction unexpectedly pokes you in the back. You'll find how people with back pain can prepare and enjoy the attraction anyway, while avoiding this jab to the back. There are many wonderful tips on how to participate in attractions with greater comfort even if you have disabilities and health concerns. There's extensive information that will help you choose the right hotel or resort for you. It outlines what types of special room requests you can make, and what steps you can take to make it more likely that your requests will be granted and actually fulfilled once you get there. You'll also find extensive information on diet issues within the parks and resorts, with contact numbers around Disney World for help with your specific dietary needs. For those with allergies the book contains a wide variety of subjects, including what rides have fragrances and smoke pumped in, mold alerts, etc. If you have a physical or emotional special need, illness or disability this book will help you. Even if your condition is t covered precisely, you'll receive advice on how to have your specific needs met while visiting Disney resorts and pa
- Author(s)Stephen Ashley
- PublisherBall Media Innovations, Inc.
- Date of Publication10/10/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBall Media Innovations, Inc.
- Weight454 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.