All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.59
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $25.27Trending at AU $27.69
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone's smelly dog is off on ather adventure, this time holidaying at the beach with the family. When his smelliness can longer be tolerated by other holidaymakers, he is banned from the beach. Walter consoles himself with some uncooked tropical fruit...Gasses start to build. Then the family become marooned on an island. Can Walter save the day?
- Author BiographyWilliam Kotzwinkle, a celebrated satirist, is the author of such enduring classics as The Fan Man, Dr Rat, E.T. the Extra Terrestrial, and, of course, Walter the Farting Dog. He is a two-time winner of both the National Magazine Award for Fiction and the World Fantasy Award. He lives with his wife, writer Elizabeth Gundy, on an island off the Maine coast, USA.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Gundy,Glenn Murray,William Kotzwinkle
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication04/08/2008
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight170 g
- Width237 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Audrey Colman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- asha59612 Aug, 2012by
great easy read
my 6 year old loves these books, easy reading with a bit of humour to keep kids interested, good fun
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.