All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $27.02
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.55
- AU $44.58Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $10.70Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $21.60Trending at AU $28.20
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $34.72
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $48.49
About this product
- DescriptionHunter Cameron is a take-charge, nsense CEO of his own construction company. He is honest to a fault and more than a little overbearing when it comes to the lives of his sister and his two brothers, whose welfare he has overseen since he was seventeen. He is utterly sure of himself in the business world, utterly disinterested in love and marriage. Burned once by his ex-wife, he is more than twice shy. Liz Farnsworth has spent her entire adult life trying to scale the ladder of success in the Broadway musical theater. Just as she wins her first starring role, she meets Hunter one moonlit night on a balcony. Sparks fly as they are drawn to each other. Can this take charge man and this independent woman find a way to build a life together?
- Author BiographyShirley Larson was born on an Iowa farm and trained as a music educator. With a background of a preacher uncle, a father who loved to read, and a great uncle who printed the town newspaper, her love of words has to be hereditary. She has written twenty six romance novels for Harlequin, Silhouette and Dell and recently published twelve novels available on Amazon and Kindle.
- Author(s)Shirley Larson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.