All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionWar Paint...Battle Cries is an honest dissertation on the inevitable little realities of life. It is a compilation of short essays exploring the truth and circumstance of many of the experiences we all have in life. Author Yolanda J. Ash has taken simple words and expounded on them figuratively and theoretically in an attempt to help readers have a deeper understanding and acceptance of the things which happen to us all. In this little book, she explores love, Motherhood, religion, relationships, marijuana, men, women, children and a whole host of other every day topics which affect us all. This is t a self-help book in as much as it is a book of spiritual and mental exploration.
- Author(s)Yolanda J. Ash
- Date of Publication09/09/2014
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.