All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on critical social and political thought, the book explores the implications, arguing that late modern wars wars, often referred to as 'liberal', may be interpreted as perpetuating forms of exclusion and domination that render war a tool of control w articulated in global terms.
- Author BiographyVIVIENNE JABRI is Senior Lecturer in International Relations in the Department of War Studies, King's College London, UK.
- Author(s)Vivienne Jabri
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/01/2007
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleRethinking Peace and Conflict Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight320 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.