All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlacing eighteenth-century warfare in a truly global context, Jeremy Black challenges conventional accounts and offers a reappraisal of debates in Western and Asian history. This concise, up-to-date survey assumes little prior kwledge and provides cutting-edge historical insights into a crucial period of world history.
- Author BiographyJEREMY BLACK is Professor of History at the University of Exeter, UK. He is an authority on early modern British and continental European history, with special interest in international relations, military history, the press, and historical atlases. A prolific historian, he is the author of over sixty books in addition to over a dozen edited volumes. Among his most recently published books are The English Seaborne Empire (Yale University Press, 2004); Rethinking Military History (Routledge, 2004); The Hanoverians: The History of the Dynasty (Hambledon & London, 2004); Using History (Hodder Arnold, 2005); Naval Power (Palgrave Macmillan, 2009); Beyond the Military Revolution: War in the Seventeenth-Century World (Palgrave Macmillan, 2011); and War in the World: A Comparative History 1450-1600 (Palgrave Macmillan, 2011).
- Author(s)Professor Jeremy Black
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/12/2012
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight353 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.