Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Renaissance to the Cold War, the definitive survey of the social, political, military, and techlogical aspects of modern warfare returns to print in a new paperback edition. Topics include land and sea warfare from the Renaissance to the neoclassical age; the Anglo-American military tradition; the French Revolution and Napoleon; the Industrial Revolution and war; and the First and Second World Wars and their aftermath.
- Author BiographyTheodore Ropp is a professor of history emeritus at Duke University. He is the author of The Development of a Modern Navy: French Naval Policy, 1871-1904 and History and War. He was awarded the 1991 Samuel Eliot Morison Prize for his contributions to the field of military history. Alex Roland is chair of the History Department at Duke University and the author of Underwater Warfare in the Age of Sail, Model Research: The National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics, 1915-1958, and (with Richard Preston and Sydney Wise) Men in Arms: A History of Warfare and Its Interrelationships with Western Society.
- Author(s)Theodore Ropp
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication02/10/2000
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Weight499 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Introduction byAlex Roland
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.