All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $42.41
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.29
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover who will be crowned the world's most record-breaking family in the book that's perfect for fans of The Guinness Book of World Records !The rivalry between the Whipples and the Goldwins escalates to an all-out war as the World Record World Championships draw near. When sinister clowns Overkill and Undercut cause a regulation game of hide-and-seek to go horrifically wrong, recordless Arthur Whipple and his unlikely ally, Ruby Goldwin, set out to catch the clowns mysterious boss, kwn only as the Treasurer. The young detectives follow the clues through darkened alleyways, dingy nightclubs, and the gothic halls of the World Record Archives, where they unravel the mystery of the Lyon s Curse and the secrets of their fathers shared past. In the end, Arthur must fight to save his family as he struggles to earn his first world record and prove himself worthy of the Whipple name.
- Author BiographyThough Matthew Ward (FantasticFamilyWhipple.com) was crowned back-to-back School Spelling-Bee Champion in the third and fourth grades, his childhood passed with little international distinction. In 2006, he was named the World's First TiVo Ambassador. He lives in San Diego with his wife and their two sons. The Fantastic Family Whipple series is his debut.
- Author(s)Matthew Ward
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication28/01/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFantastic Family Whipple Novels
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- Weight454 g
- Width150 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.