Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe divorce rate in America is around 52 percent. Nearly half of all children are born out of wedlock. Something is very wrong. The Bible declares that illegitimacy brings a curse upon a family for ten generations. If this is true, American families are engaged in a spiritual battle and don't even kw it. Married for nearly fifty years, Richard Ing has counseled hundreds of couples and is also an expert on spiritual warfare. He has identified the ways in which Satan and his demons attack marriage through struggles in communication, intimacy, rejection, and the baggage from our past. This is t a book on Christian psychology and counseling but rather a direct counterattack against the kingdom of darkness and the lusts of the flesh. It cuts to the chase by identifying the true source of most marital conflicts and explores how our attitudes impact all our relationships, both inside and outside of marriage. It exposes the evil spirits Satan uses to destroy marriages and equips us to be delivered from them.
- Author(s)Richard Ing
- PublisherWhitaker House
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhitaker House
- Weight318 g
- Width164 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.