All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume accessibly outlines B. B. Warfield's teaching on a variety of topics concerning the Christian life, including prayer, Bible reader, and work. Part of the Theologians on the Christian Life series.
- Author BiographyFred G. Zaspel (PhD, Free University of Amsterdam) serves as the pastor at Reformed Baptist Church in Franconia, Pennsylvania, an adjunct professor of systematic theology at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, and the executive director of Books At a Glance. He is the coauthor of New Covenant Theology and has published numerous booklets, articles, and book reviews. Stephen J. Nichols (PhD, Westminster Theological Seminary) serves as the president of Reformation Bible College and chief academic officer of Ligonier Ministries. He is an editor of the Theologians on the Christian Life series and also hosts the weekly podcast 5 Minutes in Church History. Justin Taylor (PhD, The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary) is the executive vice president of book publishing and book publisher at Crossway. He has edited and contributed to several books including A God-Entranced Vision of All Things and Reclaiming the Center, and he blogs at Between Two Worlds-hosted by the Gospel Coalition. Michael A. G. Haykin (ThD, University of Toronto) is professor of church history and biblical spirituality at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and director of the Andrew Fuller Center for Baptist Studies. He has authored or edited more than twenty-five books, including Rediscovering the Church Fathers: Who They Were and How They Shaped the Church.
- Author(s)Fred G. Zaspel
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleTheologians on the Christian Life
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Weight334 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Series Edited byStephen J. Nichols,Justin Taylor
- Foreword byMichael A. G. Haykin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew redesigned ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.