All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWarfighting is an authentic American philosophy of action that will thrill the millions of fans of SunTzu's The Art of War and Musashi's T he Book of Five Rings. This modern classic of strategy and philosophy is the quintessential guide to prevailing in competitive situations, be it war, work, play, or daily living.Sometimes life is war and sometimes business is war and sometimes you need to call in the Marines. Over the past two hundred years, the Marines have developed a reputation for getting the job done-fearlessly, boldly, and taking prisoners. What better role model for the hidden warriors in ourselves? What better advice to call on when the stakes are high and sensitivity just isn't going to work? Written in 1989 as a philosophical and strategic guide-book for the US. Marine Corps, Warfighting is a worthy successor to SunTzu's The Art Of War. With clarity, brevity, and wisdom, it describes the basic forces at work in every competitive situation whether on the field of battle, in the boardroom, or in the courtroom. With twentieth-century techlogy and its emphasis on speed and versatility, the rules of war and competition have changed. Warfighting's exploration of maneuver warfare takes readers beyond Sun Tzu's classic lessons and provides them a more thorough understanding of what it takes to fight and win in the modern world. Currency's edition of Warfighting features interviews with famous former Marines including F. Lee Bailey, Ed McMahon, and Donald Regan. They tell how they have used the Marine Corps' battle strategies of strength and straightforwardness as their secret weapons in every confrontation, whether ata corporate, departmental. or personal level. Warfighting. .. is like a primer... the feints, flanks, attacks all apply in other walks of life. --F. Lee Bailey, attorney.
- Author(s)F. Lee Bailey
- PublisherBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group
- Weight113 g
- Width127 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine9 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.