Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.68+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the invative pop artist Andy Warhol by his close friend and confidant, David Bourdon. Prepared during the artist's lifetime and with his co-operation, it is described as an intimate look at the man behind the silkscreened image .
- Author(s)David Bourdon
- Date of Publication01/09/1995
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Note85 colour illustrations, 240 b&w illustrations, bibliography, notes, index
- Weight1760 g
- Width270 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.