All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe Warman's Advantage As the longest-running price guide and the most trusted name in antique and collectibles, the 44th edition of Warman's Guide to Antiques & Collectibles features more than 1,500 images and 6,000 listings. It brings a fresh, 21st century- perspective that honestly assesses the market and looks at the best categories for investment-everything from fine art and ceramics to space memorabilia and couture. Future of the Market reports share what's hot, what's t and where the experts are putting their money. Top names in the trade weigh in on key categories: Writer/editor Catherine Saunders-Watson looks at antique toys. Auctioneer Dan Murphy explores mechanical banks. Appraiser/author Caroline Ashleigh asses the market for western wear and memorabilia. Writer Noah Fleisher presents all-new categories on space memorabilia and illustrator art. Author Kathy Flood updates the chapter on fine and costume/jewelry. Values are based on real-world results thanks to dozens of contributing auctions houses from coast to coast.
- Author BiographyMark F. Moran is Senior Editor, Antiques and Collectibles Books, for Krause Publications, Iola, Wis., and has been a contributing editor for Antique Trader magazine. He is the author of more than 25 books on antiques and collectibles, including the 43rd and 44th editions of the Warman's Antiques & Collectibles guides.
- Author(s)Mark F. Moran
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/2010
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Content Note2000 colour illustrations
- Weight1937 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement44th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.