All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe Timeless Appeal of Jewelry! Offering both significant historical information and lavish images of gorgeous jewelry, the newest edition of Warman's Jewelry informs and entertains, providing the best of both worlds while covering costume and fine jewelry from the 18th to 21st centuries. Thanks to television shows like Downton Abbey, which features Victorian, Edwardian, and Art Deco styles, and Mad Men, which has spawned a desire to accessorize with 1960s baubles, interest in antique and vintage jewelry is buzzing big today and inspiring more people to collect. In this new edition, you will find detailed descriptions and up-to-date pricing information for nearly 1,000 pieces of collectible jewelry from the 1760s through the 1960s, with fascinating, informative, and valuable background information in these categories: Late Georgian, and Early, Mid, and Late Victorian. Arts & Crafts, Art Nouveau, Art Deco, Beaux-Arts, and Edwardian. 20th Century Fine, Costume, Plastic and Novelty. Manufacturer marks, historic time line, and glossary. This invaluable price and identification guide is for anyone who owns old jewelry or is interested in starting a collection.
- Author BiographyChristie Romero was one of the leading authorities on antique and period jewelry in the country. Romero, who founded of the Center for Jewelry Studies and was an appraiser on Antique Roadshow, was a longtime author best known for her work with Warman's Jewelry. She passed away in September 2009.
- Author(s)Christie Romero,Kathy Flood
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrause Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1021 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.