Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.73
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionSergeant Samantha O'Hara had idea that when she was assigned to the 1266th Transportation Company, that she would meet sexy and flirty Chief Warrant Officer Raleigh Fitzgerald. But when their eyes met sparks flew as well as the bullets. It was against Army Regulations they knew that, but it was an undeniable attraction. She wasn't sure how long she could hold out he had a way of getting under her skin. She would do everything she could t to be ather tch on his bedpost but would he let her go that easy. Raleigh was used to getting what he wanted and right w little Miss Sam was on the top of his list. This would be an easy investigation or so he thought; until it took them from Chicago to Fort Bragg then to New Orleans; with a terror cell in the equation would either of them survive?
- Author BiographyShannon Nemechek grew up in a small town called Macomb, IL. It is a university town nestled in the heart of Central Illinois. Corn fields and soy beans surround the town and my Friday nights consisted of reading and television. Yes, I was a boring kid. I spent time collecting everything Star Wars related. Yes, I am a sci-fi nerd. I was always a bit of a tom-boy and dreamed of becoming a police officer. Once I graduated from High School, I attended Western Illinois University and found that at that time, College was just not for me. So surprising my entire family I joined the US Army in 1987 with an MOS of Unit Supply Specialist. It was originally just going to be a 4-year stint that ended up in me retiring in April 2015. I did take a short hiatus from the Army in 1996 when I got out of the Army and went back to college. During college, I served in the Illinois National Guard. In 2005 I went to work for the US Department of Defense as an Army Civilian then in 2008 I re-joined the Active Army as a US Army Recruiter, I did a 4 years as a recruiter and went back into my primary MOS Unit Supply Specialist as a Supply Sergeant. I began writing in 2010 as a way to help deal with some of the stress and pressures of daily Army life. Writing is my release, I love telling a story and I learned to always write about what you know. Since I served half my life in the US Army, my stories will surround the soldiers in the US Army. I am a mother of four and a grandmother of 1, I have been married for 22 years. I have traveled throughout the world and around the United States. I cherish my family and I love my writing.
- Author(s)Shannon Nemechek
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date20/04/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.