All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionReduced market share, lack of repeat customers, and added costs are just a few ways warranty claims can hurt an organization. Avoiding complex mathematics or accounting termilogy, Warranty Claims Reduction: A Modern Approach with Continuous Improvement Techniques explains how to boost profits through the reduction of warranty expenses in your organization. Outlining a multifunctional approach for reducing claims, the book begins by summarizing the traditional and most common strategies for warranty cost reduction. Next, it explains how you can reduce warranty costs even further by taking a more complete approach. The comprehensive approach described arms you with less conventional, yet powerful, approaches for reducing warranty costs such as improving warranty processing productivity, clarifying installation and usage instructions, and streamlining supply chain management. The book emphasizes the improvement of efficiencies and productivity in addition to cost reductions. It outlines methods that can help you reduce warranty costs, improve processing activity, reduce wasted time, and improve training of OEM and warranty service personnel. It also describes methods for providing feedback to those in the engineering, manufacturing, and quality control departments. The text details methods that are fully compatible with ISO 9001 systems and its sector-specific variations, like AS 9100 and TS 16949. Covering concepts that are applicable across all industries and retail markets, it is an ideal reference for anyone involved in the management of warranty claims processing. The multifaceted approach described in the book will help you broaden your view on how warranty costs can be controlled-allowing you to achieve more cost reductions than are possible through conventional thinking.
- Author BiographyRonald Blank has more than 30 years of experience in management and engineering. Approximately half of his experience is in aerospace and the other half is in the automotive industry. His education includes statistics, quality assurance, and mechanical and electronic engineering. He also has much experience in supervision and training of employees, as well as productivity enhancement and warranty claims reduction. He earned a bachelor of science degree and a doctor of engineering degree. Dr. Blank is the author of several books on various management and engineering topics, including reliability and productivity improvement.
- Author(s)Ronald Blank
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication18/07/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.