All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvesting isn't a man's world anymore - and that's a good thing for individual portfolios, Wall Street , and the world's financial system. Compared to their male counterparts, women have scientifically been show to be more patient and wiser when it comes to making decisions - characteristics that epitomize the Foolish investment philosophy, as well as the investment temperament of the most successful investor in history, Warren Buffett. While men may be brash, compulsive, and overly daring, women tend to be more studious, skeptical, and reasonable. Warren Buffett Invests Like a Girl empowers and educates women - and the men smart eugh to embrace a feminine investing style - on how to strengthen their portfolios and find success in the market. You'll have to read her book to see the criteria she used, but I'd say I probably plead guilty . (Warren Buffett).
- Author BiographyTom Gardner, along with his brother David, cofounded The Motley Fool, a multimedia financial education company, in 1993. They have coauthored five books and oversee the award-winning website Fool.com (with approximately five million unique visitors per month); a nationally syndicated newspaper column, carried by over two hundred papers; and fourteen premium investing services. LouAnn Lofton has been with The Motley Fool since January 2000, first as a writer, then as the managing editor for online content. She lives in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Author(s)LouAnn Lofton,The Motley Fool
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight199 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.