All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $41.61Trending at AU $45.41
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.85
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.69
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.77
- AU $29.96Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $38.56
About this product
- DescriptionMary Buffett and David Clark clearly outline Warren Buffett's strategies in a way that will appeal to newcomers and seasoned Buffettologists alike. Inspired by the seminal work of Buffett's mentor, Benjamin Graham (The Interpretation of Financial Statements, 1937), this book presents Buffett's interpretation of financial statements with anecdotes and quotes from the master investor himself.Potential investors will discover: -Buffett's time-tested dos and don'ts for interpreting an income statement and balance sheet-Why high research and development costs can kill a great business-How much debt Buffett thinks a company can carry before it becomes too dangerous to touch-The financial ratios and calculations that Buffett uses to identify the company with a durable competitive advantage-which he believes makes for the winning long-term investment-How Buffett uses financial statements to value a company-What kinds of companies Warren stays away from matter how cheap their selling priceOnce audiences complete and master Buffett's simple financial calculations and methods for interpreting a company's financial statement, they will be well on their way to identifying which companies are going to be tomorrow's winners-and which will be the losers that should be avoided at all costs.Destined to become a classic in the world of investment books, Warren Buffett and the Interpretation of Financial Statements is the perfect companion volume to The New Buffettology and The Tao of Warren Buffett.
- Author BiographyMary Buffett is an author and lecturer on investing and was married to Warren Buffett's son Peter for twelve years. Her own business acumen can be measured by her success as CEO of Superior Assembly, a very successful commercial and motion picture editing company, clients of which include Madonna and Coca-Cola. She lives in Southern California. David Clark, a portfolio manager and friend of the Buffett family for over thirty years, is recognized as a leading authority on Warren Buffett's investment methods. He lives in Warren's hometown, Omaha, Nebraska. Karen White has been narrating and directing audiobooks for more than a dozen years and has well over one hundred books to her credit. Honored to be included among AudioFile's Best Voices 2010 and 2011, she is also an Audie Award finalist and Best Audiobook of the Year winner and has earned multiple AudioFile Earphones Awards for narration and direction.Publishers Weekly says of Karen's narration of Nothing to Envy by Barbara Demick, Karen White delivers a stunning reading, her character interpretations are confident and well-rounded, and she forges a strong bond with the audience. Speaking of Audiobooks says, Karen is one of my auto-buy narrators-if I think a book may interest me, her narration will sway me to give it a try.
- Author(s)David Clark,Mary Buffett
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication24/11/2008
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight79 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Narrator(s)Karen R. J. White,Karen White
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time180
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.