All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionWith most things that go on in today's America, the voting public has little or information of what's actually going on. In Warriors of Disinformation , you see first-hand the government cover-ups, especially in the miniscule amount of kwledge we have on the material broadcast sent overseas by our government. Alvin A. Snyder, a former director of USIA's Television and Film Service reveals the various propaganda campaigns sent out by the US during the Cold War. He goes into detail to show all the 'shady' ways in which our government spent billions of dollars dedicated to an exaggerated version of the truth and how President Reagan used this to deceive and lie to the Soviets. The reader's of this book will be 'shocked and awed' at the lengths that our government went to cover-up the truth and to consistently lie to t only the Soviets, but the American people about what was going on in our home of the free .
- Author BiographyAlvin A. Snyder was a senior executive with CBS and NBC, special assistant to President Nixon, and a high-ranking communications official in the Ford and Reagan administrations. Snyder's work has won him eleven Emmys, five AP awards, two International Film Festival awards, and a Grammy. He operates his own media consulting firm in Washington, D.C., and he and his wife Anne live in McLean, Virginia.
- Author(s)Alvin A. Snyder
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArcade Publishing
- Content Note15 illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.