All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA thorough study of significant wars throughout history and their influence on world affairs-from the Egyptian Pharaoh Thutmore III's Campaigns during 479-459 BCE through the Iraq War of 2003-2011. * Features Illustrations, maps, and photographs to visually engage readers * Discusses the significance of major conflicts and their broad historical consequences * Offers the most recent interpretations as to the causes and effects of each war covered * Provides a list of books for additional reading to expand learning opportunities * Reveals the meaning of the term tech-tac disjoint and explains its relevance to to modern use of techlogy-enabled weaponry
- Author BiographySpencer C. Tucker, PhD, has been senior fellow in military history at ABC-CLIO since 2003. He is the author or editor of 52 books and encyclopedias treating military and naval history, many of which have won prestigious awards.
- Author(s)Spencer C. Tucker
- Date of Publication22/09/2015
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1338 g
- Width180 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine41 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.