Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- Description- Winter 1461 - Richard Duke of York is dead, his ambitions in ruins, his head spiked on the walls of York city. King Henry VI is still held prisoner. His Lancastrian queen rides south with an army of rtherners, accompanied by warriors from the Scottish Highlands. Margaret and her army seem unstoppable. But his death has unleashed York's sons. Edward of March, w Duke of York, proclaims himself England's rightful king. Through blood and treason, broken men and vengeful women, brother shall confront brother, king shall face king. Two men may claim a crown. Only one can keep it.
- Author BiographyConn Iggulden is one of the most successful authors of historical fiction writing today. Following the Sunday Times bestsellers Stormbird, Trinity and Bloodline, Ravenspur is the fourth book in his superb new series set during the Wars of the Roses, a remarkable period of British history. He has written two previous bestselling historical series.
- Author(s)Conn Iggulden
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication23/09/2015
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleThe Wars of the Roses
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintMichael Joseph Ltd
- Weight600 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.