All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionAll the necessary details of the world's fleet are here. - Baird Maritime For decades, the bilingual Weyers's Warship of the World handbook has been internationally recognised as a high quality, reliable reference work. The new edition is packed with valuable information on the navies of the world, with facts and figures including numbers and classes, names and designations, displacement figures, measurements, speed, engine and propulsion, performance, endurance, armour, sensor and weapons fit, missiles, aircraft and much more. Complete with colour photos and sketches, ships are grouped into categories and classes, thus enabling the user to both extract information on individual platforms and to compare fleet structures. Up-to-date and accurate, this excellent reference guide is both very reasonably priced and easy to use. A must for any naval historian.
- PublisherMonch Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
- Date of Publication15/10/2011
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBonn
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMonch Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
- Content NoteLine drawings and photographs throughout
- Width120 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine48 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.