All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEdith Sitwell, Margot Fonteyn, Frank Sinatra, Yul Brynner, Barbra Streisand and Vivienne Westwood are just a few of the luminaries who have visited Wartski's showrooms, lured by a dazzling array of gems, jewellery, goldsmiths' work and the famous Faberge collection.Geoffrey Munn, managing director of Wartski, tells the remarkable story of how the firm rose from humble beginnings in Bangor, North Wales, to become jewellers to six generations of the British Royal family and famous throughout the world. The lively text of Wartski: The First Hundred and Fifty Years will be a source of deep fascination to all enthusiasts of jewellery, European royalty, Faberge and, in particular, celebrities from every walk of life.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey Munn is the Managing Director of Wartski Ltd. He is co-author of Pre-Raphaelite to Arts and Crafts Jewellery and the author of Tiaras: A History of Splendour, Castellani and Giuliano - Revivalist Jewellers of the 19th Century and The Triumph of Love - Jewellery 1530-1930. He is also a jewellery specialist on the BBC's Antiques Roadshow.
- Author(s)Geoffrey C. Munn
- PublisherACC Art Books
- Date of Publication29/04/2015
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationWoodbridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintACC Art Books
- Content Note269 col., 104 b.&w.
- Weight2517 g
- Width237 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.