Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionWarwick Through Time contains 180 photographs of Warwick, of which 90 are old photographs. Some printed in a sepia tone and some printed in full colour. These photographs are printed along side a contemporary full colour photograph which illustrates the same scene. The contrasting illustrations show how the area has changed and developed during the last 100 years. The photographs illustrate shops, schools, garages, churches, houses and street scenes, each photograph is captioned and the book has an introduction which gives a brief overview of the history of the town. As you browse through the photographs, you will tice the increase in the number of vehicles on the road, shops that once sold new goods are w estate agents or charity shops. Green fields have been transformed into industrial estates, houses or ring roads.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Cameron is a local author who lives in Warwick and has written many local books on the area.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Cameron
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/11/2009
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleThrough Time
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.