All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for a general audience that includes attorneys, land developers, businesses, and government officials, this Fifth Edition provides a general overview of Washington's state and federal statutory and regulatory framework. The author, an experienced environmental attorney, addresses recent environmental rulings, case law developments, and such key topics as the Growth Management Act, the State Environmental Policy Act, coastal zone management, shoreline regulation, critical area regulation, oil spill regulation, underground storage tanks, air and water quality, and natural resources damages.
- Author BiographyTheda Braddock has been an environmental and securities attorney for over 20 years. She is the author of the Washington Environmental Law Handbook (Government Institutes, 2005), Wetlands Regulation: Case Law, Interpretation & Commentary (Government Institutes, 2003), and Wetlands: An Introduction to Ecology, the Law, and Permitting (Government Institutes, 2007 ). She is also a FINRA arbitrator. Ms. Braddock is admitted to practice before the state and federal courts in California, Maryland, Massachusetts, and Washington. She is also admitted to practice before the United States Court of Federal Claims and the United States Supreme Court. Ms. Braddock attended the Great Books Program at St. John's College in Annapolis, Maryland, and received her B.A. from Mills College in Oakland, California. She received her Juris Doctor from Golden Gate University in San Francisco, California. Ms. Braddock is also a sailor and has served as a racing skipper and tactician on the Chesapeake Bay and Puget Sound. She taught sailing for the Command, Seamanship, and Navigation Training Squadron at the U.S. Naval Academy and is qualified as an Offshore Skipper by the U.S. Naval Sailing Squadron.
- Author(s)Theda Braddock,Theda Braddock Fowler
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleState Environmental Law Handbooks
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBernan Press
- Weight594 g
- Width179 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.