All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.97Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $34.13Trending at AU $37.90
About this product
- DescriptionTales of intrigue in this book include unusual unsolved crimes, legends of lost treasure, spine-tingling ghost stories, well-documented sea creature sightings, and more. Based on historic accounts from the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, author Lynn Bragg recounts fifteen myths and mysteries from Washington's past, verifying some tales from multiple accounts and exposing some stories for what may have really occurred.
- Author BiographyL.E. Bragg is a Washington State native whose books about the Pacific Northwest include: More than Petticoats: Remarkable Washington Women and More than Petticoats: Remarkable Idaho Women, and the picture books A River Lost, Heart of the Palus, and Seattle, City By The Sound. She lives near Seattle.
- Author(s)Lynn Bragg
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleLegends of the West
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTwoDot Books
- Content Note20 black & white halftones
- Weight18 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.