All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the global wine industry reinvents itself for twenty first-century palates, Washington is poised to become as important and influential as California on the world stage. National and international attention has brought interest in the state's wines to an all-time high. Yet, in just the past few years, a tidal wave of change has rolled over the state's wine industry. To keep wine enthusiasts thoroughly up to date, Paul Gregutt has w completely revised and expanded his critically acclaimed guide to Washington's best grapes, vineyards, wines, winemakers, and wineries. With twice as many winery and vineyard profiles, updated tasting tes, and new recommended producers for each grape variety, this edition of Washington Wines and Wineries will continue to be the definitive reference on the subject.
- Author BiographyPaul Gregutt has covered Washington State's wine industry since the mid-1980s. He is the wine columnist for the Seattle Times and other Blethen newspapers in Washington, the Northwest editor for Wine Enthusiast magazine, and writes the Northwest Watch column for Vineyard & Winery Management. His blog (at www.paulgregutt.com) offers daily updates on Washington wines and wineries, as well as other topics of general interest to the wine community.
- Author(s)Paul Gregutt
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication27/12/2011
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note57 b/w photographs, 7 maps
- Weight508 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.24Trending at AU $33.78
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $29.74
- AU $45.01Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.92
- AU $9.41Trending at AU $12.59
- AU $33.83Trending at AU $39.32
- AU $13.89Trending at AU $14.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.