All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionWashtenaw County Bike Rides is ideal for people who are new to the county, new to bike riding, or simply want to expand their repertoire of rides. All routes described in the book start or end in Washtenaw County and have been selected with a preference for rides outside of the city. All the routes are paved. The author's kwledge of the roads comes from personal experience, as he has personally ridden all the routes presented. He details the roads, the areas that require caution, the difficulty of the rides, and routes that can be extended for longer rides - this will make the book a valuable resource for all interested in biking in Washtenaw County. This title includes routes and maps for Dixboro, Dexter-Chelsea, Gallup Park, Hell, Huron River Drive, Manchester, Waterloo, East Lansing, and more, as well as an overview map.
- Author BiographyJoel Howell is a physician, medical historian, and avid biker who has personally ridden all of the trails featured in the book. He lives in Ann Arbor.
- Author(s)Joel D. Howell
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Note36 illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.