All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes a number of Open Access chapters. Edited by a leading researcher in the field, this book provides an overview of waste valorization and includes the editor's research in addition to other experts and recent and relevant studies on this critical topic. It covers treatment and pretreatment techlogies and methodologies, energy recovery from solid wastes, recycling and reuse, additional cutting-edge valorization methodologies. Primarily aimed at researchers and advanced students in biochemical, engineering, and environmental fields, this book should also provide a valuable reference for municipal legislators and industry practitioners.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/02/2016
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note68 black & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byElena Cristina Rada
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.