All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionJournalists - even those working simultaneously in print, on air and on the Web - trade in words. Using language well across platforms is a vital skill; the cleaner and clearer the text, the more effective the result. Watch Your Words, w in its fourth edition, is a brief and accessible handbook for mastering baseline kwledge of punctuation, grammar, usage and Associated Press style. This new edition features a new quality-control guide to writing and editing. The guide covers accuracy and fact-checking; brevity and tightening; clarity; use of quotes and attribution; and basic editing principles. The new edition also incorporates current AP style and continues to offer language-skills self-tests with answer keys, as well as sections on spelling and copy-editing symbols. It is an excellent resource for use in both the classroom and the newsroom.
- Author BiographyMarda Dunsky, an editor, educator and editorial consultant, teaches at the Medill School of Journalism, Northwestern University.
- Author(s)Marda Dunsky
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width188 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.