All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGordon Russell has spent the last twenty years chronicling the flora and fauna of the Great Meadow marshland in New Hampshire. His compelling journal of daily observations provides readers of all ages with a cautionary look at the results of human impact on the natural world right outside their doors.
- Author BiographyPresident of the Russell Farm and Forest Conservation Foundation, GORDON RUSSELL taught environmental studies in public schools in New Hampshire and Massachusetts before retiring in 1978. He has spent years mentoring college interns majoring in environmentalism and conservation, and received many awards for his volunteerism and five decades of conservation work in land and water protection. Russell and his wife, Barbara, live in New Boston, New Hampshire, on the edge of the Great Meadow marsh.
- Author(s)Gordon Russell
- PublisherBauhan (William L.),U.S.
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBauhan (William L.),U.S.
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.