All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- Description'Plip-plop whoosh ...well, oh well, brolly, brolly, broosh!' You might have ticed that when it rains really hard there are puddles all over the place, puddles you can jump right into and splash about in! But umbrellas also enjoy the rain. One day, an umbrella gets left behind in the house on a rainy day, which for an umbrella isn't very pleasant! But soon it meets with an adventurous raindrop in search of a friend. Discover how the umbrella opens itself up, shakes itself about and strikes up an unlikely friendship. 'Watching Raindrops' is part of the 'Brighter Little Minds' series, which uses stories towards bringing about positive psychological changes in children and young people. The story of 'Watching Raindrops' addresses such issues as feeling left out, t being chosen, developing empathy, making friends, having fun, lack of self esteem, being fostered or adopted, accepting diversity and much more.
- Author BiographyPamela Woodford is a consultant Human Givens psychotherapist whose proactive, intuitive and creative adaptation of the Human Givens approach has helped hundreds of children, adolescents and adults deal with challenging life circumstances, bringing understanding and meaning to their lives.
- Author(s)Pamela Woodford
- PublisherOrpen Press
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleBrighter Little Minds
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintOrpen Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.