Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.68+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents a series of case studies from around the world that examine the complex culture and power dimensions of water resources and management. Chapters describe highly contentious cases that span the continuum of concerns from dam construction and hydroelectric power generation to water quality and potable water systems. They address the values and meanings associated with water and how changes in power result in changes both in meaning and in patterns of use, access, and control.
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1997
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight553 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.