Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.16Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionJosie's sister Melissa is too perfect, better than her in everything--except in the pool. Josie dreams of Olympic swimming gold, and works hard with her Calgary swim team to achieve it. So when Melissa decides to join the team too, Josie is outraged and afraid that, once again, her sister will beat her. But as the big invitational swim meet approaches Melissa acts to help make Josie's dream come true, and forces them both to reconsider the value of sisterhood. <i>Water Fight!</i> is the story of two sisters who overcome sibling rivalry and learn to be themselves.
- Author BiographyMICHELE MARTIN BOSSLEY was born in Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A., but grew up in Calgary from the time she was five. She is the author of ten other children\s books including <i>Taking a Dive</i> runner-up for the R. Ross Annett Award in Children's Literature and <i>The Perfect Gymnast</i> nominated for the 1999 Manitoba Reader's Choice Award. One of her more recent books <i>Pool Princess</i> has been nominated for a Golden Eagle Children's Choice Award. Michele has been involved in both synchronized swimming and competitive swimming since her teens. She has also coached young swimmers and draws on much of that experience for her books.
- Author(s)Michele Martin Bossley
- PublisherLorimer (James) & Co Ltd ,Canada
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintLorimer (James) & Co Ltd ,Canada
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.