All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetailing the fundamental equations that describe the fate and transport of contaminants in the environment, Water-Quality Engineering in Natural Systems covers the practical application of these equations to engineering design and environmental impact analysis relating to contaminant discharges into rivers, lakes, wetlands, ground water, and oceans. This second edition is thoroughly updated to include new topics on nutrient and pathogen models in streams as well as much more coverage of methods to calculate calculating total maximum daily loads (TMDLs). Numerous practical examples and end of chapter problems are included.
- Author BiographyDAVID A. CHIN, PhD, is Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering at the University of Miami as well as a registered Professional Engineer. Dr. Chin has published extensively, with important contributions on the fate and transport of contaminants in rivers, groundwater, oceans, and watersheds. His research interests also extend to wetland hydrology and vadose-zone hydrology. Dr. Chin is a recipient of the prestigious Collingwood Prize awarded by the American Society of Civil Engineers.
- Author(s)David A. Chin
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/01/2013
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1408 g
- Width227 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.