All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides timely fundamental research on the impact of pollutants on water quality with a focus on the catastrophic releases of pollutants into water supplies. Twelve invited papers provide comprehensive description and analysis of the recognition, description and modeling of physical, chemical and biological processes governing the fate of pollutants in an aquatic environment.
- Author(s)Pawel Rowinski,Wlodzimierz Czernuszenko
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note99 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight378 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.