All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionCovering such topics as designation of uses, antidegradation, procedures for review and revision of water quality standards, and the water-quality-based approach to pollution control, this handbook provides readers with guidance on complying with the Water Quality Standards Regulation, 40 CFR 131.
- Author(s)U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/05/1995
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1312 g
- Width265 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.