All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMy name is Alice Ringwald, but the man who kidnapped me says thats a lie. Thirteen-year old orphan Alice Ringwald has on memory beyond six months ago. The only life she kws is the new one she's creating one day at a time with the loving couple that recently adopted her and gave her new hope. That hope, however is shattered one night when she is abducted by a strange man. In a frantic FBI manhunt, he vanishes. So begins Water Walker, a modern day parable that examines the staggering power of forgiveness, and reminds us that it's possible to live free of the hurt that keeps our souls in chains.
- Author BiographyTed Dekker is a New York Times best-selling author of over thirty novels. Heralded as a master of suspense by Library Journal, Dekker has sold millions worldwide, establishing himself as one of the most widely recognized author brands. Dekker was born to missionaries and grew up among cannibals of Indonesia, and his peculiar upbringing gives him a unique perspective outside the cultural bubble, allowing him the freedom to share provocative insights in his fiction. He resides in Austin, Texas with his wife and children. You can find him at Teddekker.com and Facebook.com/teddekker.
- Author(s)Ted Dekker
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/09/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleOutlaw Chronicles
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Place of PublicationThorndike
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThorndike Press
- Weight544 g
- Width140 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.70Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.06Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.40Trending at AU $45.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.