All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $26.80Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $56.37Trending at AU $60.28
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
About this product
- DescriptionExplore, create and investigate Wind and Water. Learn about these elements through experiments, investigations and hands-on tasks. What on Earth? takes the reader on a journey of discovery to explore the natural elements of our world. Discover all about the water cycle and make a precipitation gauge or grow your own stalactite. This series takes a cross-disciplinary approach, including links to culture, history, arts and crafts, as well as the science behind each topic. Internal links encourage children to choose their own path through the book, with each spread providing a new adventure.
- Author BiographyISABEL THOMAS has written more than 100 books for children, specialising in science topics. As well as writing books, she has blogged for Project Wild Thing about how to inspire children to find nature in an urban environment.
- Author(s)Isabel Thomas
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWhat on Earth?
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
- Illustrator(s)Paulina Morgan
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.