Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe 'Carrying on in Key Stage 1' series supports the continuing growth and development of independent learning and practical activities, which are features of early learning. The aim is to encourage teachers in Key Stage 1 to build on the best of practice in the Early Years Foundation Stage, balancing adult directed tasks with learning that children initiate and develop themselves. The activities covered by the series are the ones children often say they miss most when they move into Years 1 and 2. Water offers ideas and guidance for providing children with a wide range of interesting challenges to use this fascinating, free resource in a variety of ways and using a range of tools and equipment, extending their work in other subjects through motivating practical activities. The authors are all experienced educators who have worked in schools, settings and local authority support services, and are w in high demand as writers and trainers.
- Author BiographySally Featherstone has a wealth of experience as a teacher, head teacher and a local authority adviser and inspector. In recent years, alongside her activities in publishing, Sally has continued to build a national reputation as a trainer and consultant in the Primary and Early Years field.
- Author(s)Lynn Broadbent,Ros Bayley,Sally Featherstone
- PublisherFeatherstone Education Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCarrying on in Key Stage 1
- Place of PublicationLutterworth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education Ltd
- Content Noteillus photos
- Weight326 g
- Width297 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.